By Elizabeth Lee
CARLOW’S top five uniquely searched Covid-19 questions on Google last week, according to PR company Methods + Mastery, were as follows:
1) Is headache a symptom of coronavirus?
2) How soon after corona exposure can I be tested?
3) How long do you test positive for coronavirus?
4) How long am I contagious with coronavirus?
Is the coronavirus airborne?
Trending questions on coronavirus variants include:
1) How is the UK variant more contagious?
2) What is the Brazilian variant of Covid-19?
3) How to avoid the new Covid variant?
4) Why is the new variant more transmissible?
5) Will the vaccine work on the Japanese variant?
Most searched ‘is it safe to’ questions in Ireland over the past week were:
1) Is it safe to go to the dentist?
2) Is it safe to travel to Spain right now?
3) Is it safe to travel to Lanzarote?
4) Is it safe to travel to Fuerteventura right now?
5) Is it safe to go shopping during Covid?