Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Funding is currently available for local community groups in Carlow.

The Community Activities Fund is currently open for applications with a closing deadline of 28 January.

The Carlow Local Community Development Committee (LCDC) is inviting applications with grant funding of €268,411 is available.

30% of this amount is ring-fenced for small scale grants of €1,000 or less. The remaining 70% of the funding is to provide targeted funding to address disadvantaged areas

The Community Activities Fund supports groups in their running costs while also funding necessary repairs and equipment. Contact 0599136249/[email protected] for application form and guidelines.

Comments are closed.

Contact Newsdesk: +353 59 9170100

More Carlow News

Cindy opens new bakery on Burrin bridge